Open source Malayalam
A collection of open source resources for Malayalam computing from Olam.
- Olam English-Malayalam dataset
Olam's growing crowd sourced English-Malayalam dictionary dataset with over 125,000 Malayalam definitions for more than 58,000 English words.
- The Datuk Corpus
A Malayalam–Malayalam dictionary dataset with over 106,000 definitions for more than 83,000 Malayalam words.
- Ditto (Flutter) — Open source framework with which the Olam mobile app is built.
- MLphone — MLphone is a phonetic algorithm for indexing Malayalam words by their pronunciation, like Metaphone for English. The algorithm generates three Romanized phonetic keys (hashes) of varying phonetic affinities for a given Malayalam word. Available in Python and PHP.
- Ishtika — A fancy geometric Malayalam unicode heading font. Open source.
- dictpress — Tool for building and publishing dictionary websites.
- Indic.page — Directory of Indic language computing resources.
- Swathanthra Malayalam Computing - Indic language computing organisation
- Theeram — English-Malayalam GUI dictionary for Windows and GNU/Linux (has speech support), based on the Olam dataset.